Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Get it into your head

Hillsong - Undignified :)

Fold. Cut. Tie. Trim. Fold. Cut. Tie. Trim. Foldcuttietrim. Green and white. Green and white. Green and white. Greenandwhite. I mean, we got that routine really suck into our head. So much.. it got jumbled up?

Yep. Us cheer squad got enough of making poms. It practically took us all day to make them. Dong! Who would of guessed that they're so hard to make. One pom took at least 1 hour to make. I mean, excluding Sarah, she was cutting up everything first and lying them all over the floor like she was drying seaweed. heh. =P It took extra longer.

So after all, when we finally finished.. we got like 1 hour to work. Like actually sit down and work. What a relief. I mean, you should of seen my hands. The green paper like makes your fingers green as well. It took like another 15 min of our precious 1 hour just to wash it off. Well, even after much scrubbing, it still hadn't come off. Grace and I were actually grateful to sit ourself down on a proper seat. hahaa!

*School bell rings* And we go practice again. Man, tiring.


Don't talk. Just get ready for a blast! =D

ooh, and random fact. Qi Sheun keeps confusing me and Zoe. He was like, "you two look alike." I mean, we stopped looking alike a long time ago. =\

No comments: