Tuesday, April 29, 2008

thou eggie-sitter

tsk. I had to watch over 4 eggs today. I mean, it's just pure torture. Firstly, Miss Cath gave me two eggs (Chanelle and Esther) and my sister gave me her egg (Kelvin Wong) to watch over while she's playing futsal. Well, then at devotions Miss Cath told Weeyen to give me Jon's egg (Sophira) to eggsit while he also is playing futsal. I mean, it's such hard work. I had to carefully hold all 4 of my eggs in Jon's jacket and like tie my shoelace and all just to go to the toilet. 4 eggs you know. That is just pure torture. There was this nice picturesque line of eggs on my desk. hehe. =P

aww. but common. I'm a really good eggsitter. Those 4 eggs actually lasted till after lunch when Esther (poor girl) dropped and um.. got smashed? I was so sad. =( eh, but the eggs that weren't mine, I protected them very well. And I still have Chanelle to take care of. I'm begging Miss Cath to resurrect Esther. pleeaaseee..

It was so hilariously commotion today. I mean, who would of thought Mr. Fransis is an egg stealer. heh! He threw an egg at Grace and I. We were so freaked out till we realized it was fake. HAHAHA. Grace and I could hardly contain ourselves when Mr. Fransis gave Grace a whole basket full of stolen eggs. LOL. Grace lost control, she slam shut to senior's door and locked it. HAHA. Poor James at the other side was locked out. hehe!

So yea, it seriously was one cool and happy day. Gosh, who doesn't enjoy a day without annoying boys around. LOL. All except Sarah lah. She was like, "I wish Jon and Weeyen were here. There's always some fighting beside us." HAHAHA. =)

Oh, and for all the crazy, annoying yet totally lovable boys in the God's Roti Bum or whatever-you-call-it team, you guys did a totally fantastic job. Isn't so cool, you guys won the finals!! YEA! I'm totally proud of you all. I mean, totally.. all of you. ooh, and I'm sorry..

Somehow, I always ruin my own day. Shucks lah.

No comments: