Friday, April 11, 2008

one 'dong' of a week

For three days I haven't updated. I'm surprised no one said
anything about updating in the cbox. hehee. =)

Out of ideas? You guys know me too well.. it's like, I can't run out of them.
No Internet connection? heh. Yeaa riightt. I was like online. Duh.
You'll never guess the reason. Or maybe you will. I was so stressed over things. Like seriously, no kidding. Work is SO stressful!! =( So this is how my week unfolded.

On Tuesday, I went online planning to finish the last of my crazy long list of reports. It took a rather loooong time. In the night, I was just sitting on my bed and well, thinking. I happen to come across the subject of graduating. And started counting. Like all the way till I graduate in 2011. It sound centuries away but I'll only be 17 then and finishing 12th grade. And guess what? I only have 197 book left. teehee. I'm getting way too complicated. Yea, but it requires very hard work. =\ I started planning what I had to do in order to accomplish this month's goals. It meant two test by this Friday, and I wasn't even finish the books. =( So it just meant more then ever hard studying.

Other than studying really hard, and successfully taking two test this week, the week has been filled with ever exciting cheerleading practices. On Wednesday, we had a really long 2 and a half hour practice which made us 8 girls extremely exhausted. There's a wave now that's ultra chun so watch out you all who criticized me. Hey Hazel, show us some of your cheeerleadinggg. So eeviil lah. Don't worry, I forgive you. teehee.

Lastly, oh but not least or last.. the Colombara's are back! Silas is ever cute and Cassia has grown tons and is extremely active. Isn't it so cool, I've watched that rascal grow up ever since he was a baby till now at the age of 4. Cassia was born in Malaysia. =) I can't wait to have some fun.

So yea.. don't miss me too much when I go to Cameron Highlands on Monday. =)
I'll be back eventually! hehee!

a touch from God (:

Apple Bottom Jeans
Boots with the fur
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..

POSE! Yea! Esther =D

No comments: