Sunday, April 13, 2008

keep going

Well, I'm off.

Don't miss me too much k? xD

--
'Nways, on Saturday, which was yesterday, I didn't get to go to PlanetShakers which was so bummers. Cause I really wanted to go. But oh wells.

Instead, I went to Sunway Lagoon and had fun with Silas and Cassia.
My sister finally agreed to braiding my hair. It's been ages since she has.

He was having fun!


After getting drenched. =\

And Cassia sweetheart.
I know, I look terrible but at least you can see how cute she is!

Today, I went to the Goh's church and saw Grace Goh. =)
--
A quick post for a birthday I'm missing.
So comes this bright blue and sunny Tuesday..
..and no Hazel in school to say happy birthday to you. teehee.
I know you're gonna miss me. ;D
Riighhttt. So yea, Happy Early Birthday Mr. Isaac Thong.

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Always look for the blessing in life no matter how many depressing things happen around you or to you. Get ready to enter into your teenager years. What a bunch of teenagers we're gonna have this year. ;D A gosh, don't work too hard Isaac! You're way ahead. Even more ahead than me. Not considering Math and Language Arts. tsk tsk. Yes, I have to beat you.

Well, I've gotta do a whole bunch of packing for my uncooperative family. As my mom isn't coming, I'll have to be the "mom" again. Yes, I repeat again. My sister doesn't know how to take care of herself. *wink*

EDIT


I was tagged by Shab!

Type the first thing that comes to your mind whenever you hear these things. You can't think and go back and change your answers.

1. Beer: ughhh =\
2. McDonalds: french fries =)
3. Relationships: love
4. Purple: my sister's fav color.
5. Power Rangers: hmm..
6. Weed: the Vegitales movie about gossip. You know that big weed that grows. hehee.
7. Steroids: hmm.. let's check the dictionary
8. Cartoons: Mickey Mouse!
9. The President: Abraham Lincoln, partly cause I'm studying about him.
10. People to do this quiz: Paullyn, Sarah, Beeps, and um.. everyone else :D

No comments: