Tuesday, May 6, 2008

and here we go again

Cross Country Race. And after all, I didn't have to run. I mean, Miss Cath you totally saved my life. Else, gosh. Get ready for my funeral. HAHAHA. Last year, I was totally exhausted. I remember just trying my hardest to get it finished with and in the end I won 9th place. eh. Riighhttt.

Instead I got to do timing. Woopies. I remember my sis telling me that yesterday night, I was practically jumping up and down with happiness! Gosh, thank you so much Miss Cath!

So yea. You guys did great. I used up all my voice cheering you all. hahaa! =)

She rocks. Common, we were bored. xD

So this is what happens. We were like all cooled down from running, me included cause I was in the hot sun right, when Mrs. Jasbeer comes and asked us to show her our cheerleading dance. We were like, WHAT?! In the end, she asked us to practice till 12.30. It was the quietest and most unenergetic practice ever. Gosh, duh we were exhausted.

And to end off, I got a terrible cramp in the shoulder after that. It sucks k. Gosh, I'm so exhausted. =\

I'm off.

No comments: