Friday, May 16, 2008

by His strength

Becka, you just saved me. I was beginning to think I couldn't do it, after how exhausted I got today. =\

So, tomorrow's the big day. This morning, I wasn't nervous at all. I mean, even if we had to shake our butts at the band. hahaa! But, gosh, we found it to be so exhausting. Our practices have been really luxury. Air condition and even floor. It's really hard to do it in the sun with an uneven ground. Especially, when we have to get down on our knees and all. The gravel/pebbles kill.

So yea, I'm nervous now. Like really nervous. I stress that someone will forget her poms, or a ribbon is lost in the process of tying it on, or something like that.

Let's just remember..

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

We're praying REALLY hard before we perform tomorrow.

No comments: