Saturday, May 17, 2008

oh JOY!

Man, I loved it. So much, I feel like doing it again.
Please, another event soon. woots! Pictures pleaaseee.
And next time, we need more people. Boys, comm'on. It's fun!!
*big BIG smilez.*



WE ROCK!!
Man, does anyone have a pic of the last pose from the center view? I'm cut out in this one. hahaha.

And the band..You guys did great. =)





Lastly..

Zoe! =)
And miss prettehh.

Over all, it was fun. I mean, you take out the suckish parts. Like, if you had dared Matthew, I would of like of gotten you back, and um.. embarrass you with ahem. HAHAHAHA. =) Okay, fine, I'm not that mean. Oh, and cheer. It was so cool how when Low started playing there was a loud scream. WOOTS. I can't wait for another event. =)

oh and..Thanks so much for everything, Ms. Jazbia. I've got to know you so much more then someone who is really strict. =) A pastor's wife isn't that scary. After all, my mother is one right. hahaha!

No comments: