Monday, May 12, 2008

oh, I don't care anymore

Mr. Devoted "Wo-wo" is back! Man, I missed it. =)
Now, I can go out. Who's keen for an outing? I'm dying for one!
//
MONEY

It can buy a House
But not a Home
It can buy a Bed
But not Sleep
It can buy a Clock
But not Time
It can buy you a Book
But not Knowledge
It can buy you a Position
But not Respect
It can buy you Medicine
But not Health
It can buy you Blood
But not Life
It can buy you Sex
But not Love
So you see, money isn't everything.
And it often causes pain and suffering.
--
Taggethed! :D
The Rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Try to go as random as possible!
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

#o1. I can't stand people who suspect things so easily without proof. taadaa. I said it, happy?

#o2. I am totally unlike my sis when it comes to being studious. Especially History and Language Arts. Yes, I'm from America. But, geesh. I was only 10 then. What sorta history and English do you expect me to learn? hahaa!

#o3. I write in a diary. Yes, all those He smiled at me today *melts* ahahaha! Kidding. My diary is full of my terribly bad thoughts. For example, what a stupid Math question. HAHAHAA. =)

#o4. I love candy, but candy corns suck. Seriously, they make you sick. =P

#o5. Malaysians are so puzzling. I ask to go to the bathroom, they go, "oh, the toilet." I ask for, "White out" they go, "huh?" or "what?" till I finally go, "oh, I mean liquid paper." I so can't understand them.

#o6. I'm really good at throwing basketballs or any sorta sports ball. I mean, I hit the coolest places, like someone's head. So chun riighttt? :D

#o7. I hate writing random stuff about me, and I'm doing it now? Well, that so random. ;D

#o8. hmm, and wouldn't you know it. This is so random. xD

I tag: well, YOU. hahaa. I like Melissa's way. Yep, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, and you. wootie-doopie-dotsss!

No comments: