Tuesday, May 13, 2008

riiighhhtttt?

Taggethed 'gain!

#o1. What is the most important thing in your life?
I wish I knew. And I wish it was Bapa. =)

#o2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
erm, Iciecreamnessgoodness. hahahaa.

#o3. Where do you wish to get married?
on the beach with waves splashing on my bare feet. I want sand to get into my eyes so know one can guess why I'm crying. oh, man! What happiness. hehee. =P

#o4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?Well, for certain when I'm a senior citizen. Other than that, I have no idea.

#o5. Are you in love?
Nope. And proudly so. xD

#o6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Ume Tei, Japanese food delight!

#o7. Name the latest book you bought?
I don't think I've ever bought one. eh.

#o8. What is your full name?
Hazel Chang Tian Ai, known as Hazel Chazel, Bazel, Mazel, and sometimes I'm even a weather forecast. how insulting. ahahaa.

#o9. Do your prefer mother or father?
Both are terribly awesome.

#o10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
for the first time? I have no ideaa. I'm not a fan of anyone.

#o11. Christina or Britney?
Christina is a nicer name. hahahaa!

#o12. Do you do your own laundry?
I'm glad I don't. =)

#o13. The most exciting place you want to go?
oh goodies. I have no high expectation. Just to go home, and see my dearest friends amaze over how much I've changed for the better. =) Maybe just for a vacation, cause I love you all here too.

#o14.Hugs or kisses?
Huggies are so much better.

#o15. Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
#o1. Hyper! =DDD
#o2. Talkative!
#o3. a great friend
#o4. super encouraging and understanding
#o5. strong character. I'm so proud of you Sarah!

8 things that i am passionate about.
#o1. God
#o2. Friends
#o3. Family
#o4. Cheer!
#o5. my bloggie! hehe.
#o6. living life to the very fullest
#o7. not being sad, forever HAPPY!!
#o8. one that others can trust

8 things I say too often.
#o1. Riighhttt.
#o2. Smart. *rollseyes*
#o3. Shucks!
#o4. What in the world!
#o5. Gosh!
#o6. thingy-ma-bobbies
#o7. whatcha-ma-call-it
#o8. Yea right.

8 songs i could listen to over and over again
#o1. Someone's watching over me-Hilary Duff
#o2. Because you loved me-Celine Dion
#o3. Captivated-Vicky Beeching
#o4. Me and Jesus-Stellar Kart
#o5. My Savior My God-Aaron Shust
#o6. When you believe-Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
#o7. No Sacrifice-Jason Upton
#o8. Wherever the Wind Blows-Pillar

8 things I learned from last year till today.
#o1. Everything happens for a reason
#o2. It doesn't matter what others think
#o3. Get your priorities straight!
#o4. Teamwork!
#o5. Don't give up, it's not the end
#o6. God understands!
#o7. Being angry or emo is not going to solve anything
#o8. Be thankful of what you've got

No comments: