Monday, June 16, 2008

circle of friends!

d' birthdays

June 13 - Another one of my sister's friends in Maine. She has a sister that's my age and we were best buddies. =) Still are. Anyway, Alyssa just turned 15? Yep. Even if I'm not really close to her, she's really great cause she didn't treat me like all my other sister friends did. You know, the young brat of my sis. Seriously. Alyssa didn't. :D Thank you for the that.

June 15 - Miss red nose Rudolph! I miss you to the bits. This lovable girl whom I last saw 8 years ago (?) when I was 6. My my. That was ages ago. She's the one who feels cold when we're all sweating buckets. The one who's feeling hot when we're under the blankets. =P My sis, Elisa (birthday girl),Hana (her sister), and I were a gang then. Elisa was known to be the strongest among us. hahaa! And the youngest. It was interesting. When we needed to open something, Hana (the oldest) would try to open it. If she couldn't, which was often, it'll go to the second oldest, Lydia. She usually couldn't either, so it'll go to me. Usually I could open it. Honestly, I was strong then. =P If I still couldn't open it, Elisa would. She never couldn't do it. =) That's my Elisa! Wish we could meet again... soon.

June 16 - Miss Melissa Lien (: So this is how it goes: I was setting my goal chart this morning, when I noticed it was her birthday. Jumped up, and ran up to her desk to wish her. =) Anyways, she's really quiet and I still remember when she first came! I really respect her for being so hardworking. Seriously. =) Keep on shining!

I'm never gonna walk away
if the walls come down someday
All alone when you feel afraid
I'll be there when you call my name
You can always depend on me
I believe until forever ends
I will be your friend ;

No comments: