Monday, June 2, 2008

I was tagged!

First Name ; Hazel =)
Nickname ; hazelchazelbazel
Name you wish you had ; My last name could become officially Chazel. hahaa.
What do people normally mistake your name as ; no idea. I wonder what think of chazel? It sounds crazy.
Birthplace ; SJMC
Time of Birth ; in the afternoon.
Single or taken ; single and I'm proud of it! ;D

` Your Appearence.
How tall are you ; short. Which is a good enough description.
Wish you were taller ; of coursee!
Eye color ; Dark dark brown.
Eye color you want ; hazel eyes of course. But then again, I already have that right? heh.
Natural Hair color ; Redish-black.
Current Hair color ; erm, same?
Short or long hair ; Short, according to my standard. Man, I miss my long hair. :(
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color ; eh, nopies.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair ; Well, when I cut off enough to stuff a pillow or something. It was so sad. oh, but the end look was beautiful. =)
Glasses or contacts ; Glasses and hopefully contacts soon.
Do you wear make-up ; It makes your face terribly stiff. eh, no thanks!
Ever had hair extensions ; I'd rather have my own natural hair.
Paint your nails ; of course. What girl hasn't.

` In the opposite gender.
What color eyes ; Light brown. That would be heavenly. *melts*
What color hair ; It gotta match the eyes right?
Shy or Outgoing ; a bit in between, else either I would do all the talking or he would. hahaa!
Looks or personality ; Personalityyyy!
Sexy or Cute ; Sexaay! :P
Serious or Fun ; both. I can't imagine a dude not being serious in some sad matter.
Older or Younger than you ; as long as he acts older. hahaa.
A turn on ; his eyes. OMG love.
A turn off ; don't ask stupid questions at the wrong time. pleeaaseee.

` This or that.
Flowers or Chocolates ; Floweries!
Pepsi or Coke ; they taste the same to me. =\
Rap or Rock ; rock?
School or Work ; duh, schoool!
Love or Money ; Love (:
Movies or Music ; both :)
Country or City ; oh man. Country by miles. I miss you. ):
Sunny or Rainy days ; Sunny! :D

` Have you ever.
Lied ; Who hasn't?
Stole something ; um, not that I can recall.
Smoked ; *rollseyes* It stinks.
Hurt someone close to you ; Yes =/
Broke someone's heart ; probably so.
Had your heart broken ; it's just had a sprain or two. I'm living. =D
Wondered what was wrong with you ; YES! What is wrong with you Hazel?!?!
Wish you were a prince/princess ; hahaa. I always think being in royalty would be rather boring. You sit there, and just press the bell. tsk. hahaa.
Liked someone who was taken ; um.. nope.
Shaved your head ; er, riighttt.
Been in love ; of course. I still am. =)
Used chopsticks ; I never did till they looked so interesting in the drawer I wanted to try. hahaa. =P
Sang in the mirror to yourself ; yepyep. And is that abnormal?
Friends or Family ; I couldn't live without either.

` Favorites.
Flower ; No idea. I do like the blue Morning Glories.
Candy ; everything but candy corn. They taste terrible!
Song ; I change often. Currently, My Grown Up Christmas List-Kelly Clarkson
Scent ; oh! *hints* =) But I do get sick of it sometimes.
Color ; who doesn't know? hahaa. baby blue love
Movie ; Currently Prince Caspian. =)
Singer ; err, no body.
Junk food ; hmm, not sure.
Website ; www.hazelchazel.blogspot.com Yes, thankyou for visiting. (:
Location ; Maine! (=
Animal ; oh puppies. my childhood wish.

`Have you ever.
Cried over someone ; yea, but I don't do it much anymore.
Wished you could change about yourself ; my eyes. my poor sunk in eyes. ='(
Thought that you're attractive ; I wonder.. hahaa.
Had any fairytale you wanted your life to be ; nopee.
Played any sports ; of course. who hasn't. I'm best in swimming. Don't underestimate the power of a Hazel. hahahahaa! =))

`Taggethed.
Zowie Bowie, Tommy Bommy, Roberts Chorch, and Gracie Kam. xD

No comments: