Sunday, June 1, 2008

your wish for the better

God, He never forgets! :D

This is the fact that kept me going during the whole of May. It's been a really cool month, and I love Him more and more every single day. He never forgot my wish. *bigsmilez*

It's been the first very happy month I've had for the whole of 2008. Now that sounds like centuries. Pardon, the time we've been through already. =) I can't believe we're already almost half way through the year!

Anyway, May has been one great month for me. Everything about it. =) Best part was cheerleading. =D Man, it was so fun. Right girls? wootss! Now, I just wanna do it again.

May 9th. *melts*
May 12th. "riighttt."
May 17th. =D

oh, thank you so much God. How can I ever say thank you? =)
Just don't ask. If I share it with you, I fear my joy will go along.

No comments: