Sunday, June 29, 2008

high heels and ice cream!

Mizra: Tell me, Prince Edmund..
Edmund: King
Mizra: *silence*
Edmund: It's King Edmund, actually
Mizra: *silence*
Edmund: Just king, Peter is the high king.
*silence*
Edmund: It's quite confusing, I know..
Mizra: *continues sentence without address Edmund again.*

Watched Prince Capsian again. Funfun!  Edmund is one funny guy. I love the part when he says almost in an "errr" tone: "Keep smiling." And never forgetting Pete looking so hot. hahahahaa!
--
'Nways, here's sad news. Seriously! So yesterday, we were coming back from church and dinner - we went to eat after church. So, here am I with high heels (that are hardly even high, mind you!) and semi-formal clothes walking down this ramp to the car. What more, eating ice cream from McDonalds. I have this habit of slipping with those shoes. I was actually thinking about falling, so therefore, walking even more carefully. And you guessed it, I slipped. Pffttt man, seriously! I literally smashed up my hand. The one holding ice cream. The whole cone broken into two, the top smashed into the ground. I even scrapped of my skin as well. Good thing my watch was working! eh, and my butt was really painful. =\ (Remember member!! Pastor Joshua: the 'but' is VERY important! heehaas!) Thank gosh I'm young, for I would of forgotten I fell today if I had short-term memory, yes?

but thou poor ice cream. :( oh wells.
--
Random fact: Grace, Tommy, and I were talking about Friendster and Facebook for I forgot what reason. We were telling Grace to get Friendster. And guess what? She did! So did Paullyn! =) and Zoe just got Facebook. What a coincidence!

EDIT
 Wells, another look. It took ages to get it just the way I want it. Nice, ehhh?
And she's off to cheerleading and hiphop! :D

No comments: