Friday, June 27, 2008

cause it's late, and your mama don't know!

Taylor Swift - Our Song
Stuck in my head :D 
Wooo-o man! Hazel is happeyyy. (:
 Man, school was just so fun!

Forever cheerleaders! (:
That's Joyce with the bridge and Esther behind me. 

Yep! After lunch. =P (I mean, it was still recess lahh) Thanks to a wonderful Melinda who's like experienced in cheerleading. It's so fun kayy. I mean, the first time I almost got a heart attack cause you have to put faith in Esther when you literally fall back into the unknown. But she's a really good catcher, so yea. It was fine. After school, we did it again and Bee as catcher . OMG. She's so strong you don't have to worry AT all. =)

Practically, that's it. Took back all my LifePAC books, 42 in total. And my sis only had 19 to take back. Like, my gosh. I have so many books. x) Is that good or bad, eh? heh.

And lastly, but obviously not least. Birthdays! There's two today. =D

Jinn Yee
I had a note to give her, but then they stopped me from giving it till after the 'surprise' and I totally forgot after that. TSK! 'Nways, wishing you the greatest of birthdays! You're a really great example to us all. Keep rocking!

Anna
This adorable young darhling is from my parent's CG. Must say parent's CG cause I have my own. Well, I attend their CG as well. So yea, the family consisting 4 children and Anna is the second youngest. Turning 7 (?) I believe. She adores my sister. hahaa! Which I don't understand. Oops. Yes, of coursee. =P Happy birthday darhling. I'll wish you personally tonight. ;D


Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know

No comments: