Thursday, June 5, 2008

#o1. What do you want the most now?
School to start. Yes, pleaseee.

#o2. Who is the person you trust the most?
My Father in heaven. He never tells on me, and is always there. (:

#o3. Are you in love?
pffttt. Nopies.

#o4. If you have a dream come true. What is it?
I could be in two places at the same time. Maine, and here.

#o5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
of coursee.

#o6. Whats your goal for this year?
There's tons of em'! :D

#o7. Do you believe in eternity?
Yes! And I can't wait!

#o8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide?
Hopefully, I never will. Geesh, I would feel so bad.

#o9. What feelings do you love most?
Happiness, love, joy, gentleness, peace.. and energy man! People, get alive! :D

#o10. What are the requirements from your other half?
Pfftt, there's always this question. You have to be great enough for me to fall in love with you.

#o11. What kinds of feelings you hate the most?
anger, hatred, sadness (boos! it sucks lahh)

#o12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
of coursee. Although, sometime I wish I did more..

#013. What do you want to do in the future?
I have no ideaa. I love to serve others and nursing suites but eh, it gives me the idea of a boring life. Something adventurous would be nice. =)

#o14. What is the most important thing in your life?
God, definitely. And my family and friends.

#o15. What do you feel last night?
Tired? And bored of such a life. I seriously want school to start.

#o16. Who do you hope to always be there for you?
I wish Shab, Zoe, and Melissa would never have to migrate. And that Jon wouldn't have to graduate next year. And that I didn't have to graduate in a few years either. Sad case right. My two pet sibs will be miles away by next year. :(

#o17. When do you think the world will end?
not too soon. Common peps, the good news has to go around the whole world first. This isn't science, but it's Biblical. Plus, as Jon stated, he has to get married first, so we'll just keep him un-married to keep the world from ending. =P

#o18. The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Yes, literally freak out. hahaa. I'll probably be quite excited..? I have no ideaa.

#o19. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Melissa Yeap! Woots for girls like her. My goodness, she is just one happeyy girl all the time. That's my first impression. :) Plus, she rocks at Math.

#o20. What do you want to know right now?
a lot of things. For example, why is a pencil called a pencil?

Then add 6 people in you list and list them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)

Mmms, Shabetaa, Paullyn, Raquel, Melinda, Miss Cath, and Brandon Tan

No comments: