Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the rays of joy (:

that doesn't matter to me anymore d:
this does. yes, my spastic-ness. woots!

Was editing my blog profile and this random question came up..

The children are waiting!
Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:

Mr Frog, the father of all frogs, just lost his hair for some spastic reason. So therefore, he is bald. Since he wanted to get rid of flies, he manages to steal a wig. It was rather large &didn't get rid of the flies, instead it made it worst and the flies just loved his hair. So finally, he leaves his wig, and ends up being bald and eating flies. That's why now, all frogs are bald and eat flies.
hahaa! I bet the children are ultra content yes? *winks*

As you can see, I'm ultra hyper. xD Vacation gets the worst of me. =X
Well, today has been one satisfactory day. Since my sis wanted to go to my mom's office again (we just went yesterday) and I insisted I didn't want to cause I had work to do, I must work hard now. I've already did so much that my dad's like, "Wows!" hahaa. Yes, and my sis got her way as well and is in my mom's office while I'm home. =)

And I planned to go to school today. =\ The pitiful thing is that it's closed for the whole week.

I pity those who are sad ever so much. There's so much in life to be happy about. Especially for us, the fortunate ones.. *smilez!*

oh and on a random note, I feel like taking out the brushes tomorrow.
It's been ages since I've painted. =)

No comments: