Tuesday, June 10, 2008

oh water!

My apartment currently is out of water. I mean, how disastrous is that? Can't even keep my hands clean, without using a valuable amount of water from the tank in the bathroom. =\ Appearantly, the management told us about this, but said it'll be tomorrow. And we're like, "ello! there's none now you know." tsk. Water is such a necessary. pffttt.

Currently, I'm just testing out Word Press for the fun of it. heh. =P but eh, no offense to all those who say Word Press is a really good blogging system and all, but I'm rather hating it. Okay, fine. Hate is such a strong word. hahaa. I'll say it's hard to adjust. And I was trying to edit the CSS, but it says you need to pay in order to do so. Imagine, none of my own home made temps now. That is, if I switch. Which is probably no. Anyways, I managed to import all my Blog post over. Nah, I'll probably stick to loyal old Blogger. =)

Other than this and that, life's been going pretty monotone-ish.
oh, must flee. xD

No comments: