Monday, June 9, 2008

Yea Yes. We know.

Score! School hasn't started yet, Hazel! oh, who cares. I have a lot to score. oh shucks! tsk! Why is it wrong?!?! Jonnn!! I need help. And to think, I need to take test today. pffttt. Hazel, I don't understand. Math is driving me nutss! AHHHH! Hazel!! I have to take two test! *groans* Mr Fransis, LPT pleasee. Go eat lunch Hazel! um, I'm almost finished.. Shucks! I can't solve this problem. New Math book and new Bible book pleasie please. Um, Mr Fransis.. new Bible book pleasee. hmpt. Isaac Thong, I need help. I need help mister! Hey Hazel, what's x times x?

Yes, the regular racket of school. It's back.. and I'm glad. :)
Other than that, the day was perfectly fine.
--
See if you can spot Jesus. It's rather chill. :D

"ily ily ily." Me too, dear. And I finally got to talk to Becca again. What joy!
First it was Becca, then Sarah Shuman. hahaa. What delight, seriously!

No comments: