Sunday, July 6, 2008

..and life just goes on

I can't pause it. So let's play it!

Okay, trust me. It's not that I'm in a bad mood that I'm not updating. To tell you honestly, I'm doing perfectly fine, so you can stop asking me if I'm okay. :D It's only that Blogger is getting really frustrating these days.

 Life's been busy, frustrating, stressful.. and well. I'm getting on by and by, so you guys needeth worry. There's little joys here and there, and everywhere (: There's a time in one's life, that you just have to take a step back, and thank the people who just make you feel loved. =)

Miss Catherine
 Thank you for being so considerate.. and well, helpful. God bless!

Zoe, the dear mei mei
 Well, this girl is forever wonderful. =P I mean, she's my younger sister, and well.. I'm her bigger sister so I should be the one who comforts her, etc. Yes? Usually, if not always.. my older sibs do the comforting for me. And it's true. Sure, Zoe doesn't exactly comfort me, but I feel comforted when she's around. I love you so much, my dear girl. And as I always say, I'm gonna miss you bunches! :(

Matthew, the dear di di
  Okay, honestly, Matthew is a month or more older than me..but who cares! x) I wanted a younger brother, cause I didn't have one yet. d: 'Nways, continuing.. he is just ulber cool. Super chun at cartwheels and somersaults - which is my total weak point, though I would love to know how to. =P For your information, Soph: He is so gonna join hiphop this Wed. I don't care, Mister. Cause I'm super convincing. :D Continuing on, he's just one rocking brother.

Raquel the Ho-ho-ho-ss!
 She's for sure gonna kill me. ;P But common, ho is just perfect for Santa Claus' laughter. x) Okayy, forgive me! =D 'Nways, she's just one great friend. Erm, she can pick up Wendy and Joyce and even me for a pyramid, but even I can do that. hahaa! Only weak boys cannot. TSK! hahahaa. Mhm, and she's a very good librarian, I just tell her what I need and she'll get it. Saves me a lot of staring at bookcases. hehee! Thank you Raquel dear!

Melissa Yup
 With the oh so famous smiley faces and sayings! And I'll admit, I love your handwriting and style. hahaha! So uniquely done. Trust me, some people are just unique in a way, and those people are just so cool. For example, you! :D And she is one tall girl. hehee! I envy that. Well, keep on being that special girl. Forever girlss! *winks!*

Oh, and for you two - Raquel and Melissa - William is hotter than Skandar! Like, hello! Riight, Zoe? hahaa!

Weeyen (:
 I really want to thank you for being so thoughtful on Friday. Seriously. Thanks loads! And well, you had faith in me that I could do it -Sarah as well - and you had faith that we could change it as well, even if in the end, we didn't have to. I know this doesn't make much sense to you all, but yea. Some things aren't know-able. Back to the point.. thank you! (:

Well, I'm glad I did this. In all my history of this blog, there's many appreciations. But I haven't really covered everybody yet. I always seem to be repeating just the same old people. So this is good, for me to consider the other people that are part of my life, and for you too. Never forget to step back, and take a look. You can always see better. ;D
 --
Currently: In love with Narnia && William Moseley (:
Feeling: Sick. boos! :( If this continues, maybe no school tmr? =\

No comments: