Thursday, July 3, 2008

err, back?

And it's like, you guys keep on clicking Hazel on your blog roll..
..only to see the same pic of LifePACs and my beautiful teddy bear, yes? (:

Forgive me. I've been really busy, and well.. it seems like I've finally got the time to hit the New Post button and start typing. What delight! I really miss this. :D Well, thou is back!

This is a really late one, but it has to be done eventually. June is over, and July is here. I seriously wish time wouldn't go so fast. =\ hmm, June. Well, it seems to have been a really short month. Vacation was killing, seriously. When school started again, it was great.. till Grace Kam moved into the Youth Hall. That is totally bad news cause now I'm the only girl in that whole stretch of boys. :( ..and her old place is currently empty and used for people to randomly drop their stuff there and bump into the divider when they walk through the door, therefore shaking the whole table. It's really distracting. x) Well, I've been one good girl this month, accomplishing 8 LifePAC test. =) I am so proud of myself. =P Honestly, I've never ever been able to do even 5 per month for the time since I joined GRC. 4 was my most. So 8, it's quite a pleasure. =) Yes?

Well, that was June. And so far, the three days of July have been absolutely great. We've started hiphop, which was challenging, but like cheerleading.. practice makes purrfect. I got really sad kay, cause my naughty younger brother got a detention, and couldn't join the first lesson. Never mind, I forgive.. but you are still so gonna join next week! And well, my siblings are just great. Roberts.. helpful in protecting me from you know who. Lydia as herself? Matthew and his stunts. And I kept telling him, watch the sprained wrist! Zoe, being just Zoe! I'm so gonna miss her!

Well, Uncle Kevin (or is it Mr.?) is our new supervisor in replacement of Mr. Fransis. He, Mr. Fransis, that is.. is doing administrative work now. Err, Uncle Kevin is really cool. Yes, the doubts.. "He's so strict!" are nearly gone. =P It was really cool, after P.E. he has a long chat with us for 1 hour? It was interesting, and his jokes were so lame, yet funny. =)

oh, I was testing the boys to see if they could do the "pyramid" thing. As in they carry and I catch Wendy. But when Wendy just put her feet on their hands, they went screaming their heads off. Boys are so week, when I myself can do it for Joyce! =\  pffttt!

..and err, Tomorrow's the BIG day!
 To tell you the truth, I'm freaked out. but, if God is for us, who can be against us? (:

...oh, and check out the Girlies' blog. Forever girls! Hairtiess! *winks*

No comments: