Sunday, July 27, 2008

and whatsoever.

So far, the weekend is going great. Was cooped up in the house yesterday having no car to go anywhere, so therefore, watched The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe again. Man, Narnia is just love. Wish I could find that secret entrance. =P Wouldn't it just be wonderland to go there with my siblings. I have exactly three, and including me, that makes four. Purfect! Imagine being a queen!

"Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen."

Yes, forever in love. =P

Erm, this morning we watched little less than half of the movie The Ten Commandments. It's really odd, and hardly even Biblical. Almost like a romantic movie. x) And extremely long. Really! After this post, I'm going to watch the other half and we'll see how it goes.

Also, this old and faithful desktop of mine is dying. So says the IT expert, which is my dad. If you didn't know, he is a computer person. Which is just great cause well, he'll reformat it here and quickly. And backup and all has been done. It'll take a while getting the files and photos back into this old girl, but it's worth it. After that, I'll have to do lots of downloading of all my photo editing programs. If you didn't know, I use about 3 at the same time. =P

Bear with the so outta taste template for the moment. Really, I need some drastic change to happen in this blog. Time to improve my HTML knowledge and get a whole brand new look for this blog. I mean, with a computer guy around, I can ask help for the HTML/CSS. Firstly, inspiration! =)

No comments: