Tuesday, July 29, 2008

someone loveth you.

&&it's really obvious!
harhars. =P

I'm sorry, but life is just getting harder and harder as I grow older. I don't feel like acting myself. I wish.. I didn't care. Wish... I didn't know. But the point is, I do care, I do know. Litterally, I'm just feeling out?

Well, school's been closed for 1 whole week due to the spreading of chicken pox. Pfftt. It's just a total bummers. I have no plans yet, but hopefully I can go out on an outing. (:

erm, then after school starts.. one week, and I'm off to Penang! Woottss! The ONE LIFE exhibit is being held there during August, so my mom's going over to help out and the rest of the family will be joining her for a few days, then we'll all head out for a 1 day family vacation. I can't wait for just a wonderful time relaxing! No, we won't be a tourist, cause I'm so not a big fan of doing so, so I'll be just chillaxing at the beach. I miss the beach! Yes, I'm looking forward to that!

If you guys want a tee-shirt from the exhibit or anything like that, let me know.. I can purchase it for you. (: ohh, and give me the moneyy! hahaha!

No comments: