Wednesday, July 16, 2008

cause you can make me smile.

Cause words can't bring me down. (:

My days are really busy, and I'm surviving. I have no idea why, but somehow I'm working really fast but not exactly hard. I calculated, and I'll be doing 12 LifePACs for July. It's just shocking me cause I've already done 7. =\ Man, I really should slow down in my work, cause I don't want to be graduating too soon. :D eh, but to me, I'm not hurrying, just going at a perfectly good speed. Nope, no stress.

Well, time to rewind. Memories! =)

Cheer! oh joy. (:

Gracie darhling. =D

Zoe! I hate to think bout November, even if my birthday's then.

Cambodia. Lakes. Shimmering water.

Touch the sky. Learning to fly. =)

 When I was 11..

..and full of energy! =P

Check it out! I look so young, and I'm ice skating. x)

This has been a favorite for years.

Maine. I miss you. :(

Man, how I wish I could be young again. Check out the eyes without glasses. :D Actually, I had specs then, but my eye sight was really rather good, so I hardly wore them outdoor. Gosh, no eye bags. How lucky. Now, my eyes bulge. D: Really want to get contacts soon. Parents: when you're 15. Me: that's next year! Parents: yea, in November. boos! :(

..and she's really busy these days. Thinking, working, planning. Trying to be organized. Trying to get her priorities right. One totally effortless try. As you can see, I'm blogging! *guilty smile*

..because I'm wondering if you care. But maybe you just don't show it in the most obvious way. Maybe I don't either. Maybe we all don't. I just wish I knew for sure that you did. I just wish you knew that I care.

No comments: