Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cootiess!

Plus, puppies are cuter as well. =P

Cooties fly everywhere like dandelions..
..so I bet I have ton on me already.
 (:
 Okay, make belief over.
No use trying avoiding them. ;D
hahahahaa.

Yes yes. I just remembered my 1st grader years this afternoon, and the fear of cooties got spread around the school. Farney, half the boys believed me! "Seriously?" Chanelle was classic. We were telling her about them, and she was like "really?!" So cool. =P Of course, she knew it was fake. Then Ryan passed by and almost touched her, and she screamed, "Don't touch me! You're below 15!" hahaaa. The age range thing was created by Zoe for fun, and I said, let it be 15 cause I still want to hug Jon. x) hahaha! So therefore, Jon, Wee, they all don't have. hahaa. How make belief yes. It's fun acting like a 1st grader again, in a different way. =)

No comments: