Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hazel is happeyyy!

 #o1. Midnight phone call?
1:00 am - my phone starts vibrating. I put it on silent mode and still woke up from my beloved dream. Or was I dreaming? Anyways, check who's calling. It's was an unknown number, but i know who. Well, I really did not feel like picking up the phone, so I let it ring.
1:01 am - the phone rings again. For goodness sakes, I think, I don't want to answer the phone! Let it ring again.
1:04 am - RINNGG!! I finally pick up.

Hazel Hello.
Roberts Are you asleep?
Hazel Duh! ( I mean, I was. Till you woke me up!)
Roberts What woke you up?
Hazel You calling 3 times, of courseee!
Roberts oooh.
Talks longer about I forgot what then goes.
Roberts eh, pass the phone to your sis.
Hazel er, she's sleeping.
Roberts Still pass it to her.

Well, I knew it. If I answer that phone call, it means getting out of the comfort of my bed and covers. What more, cross the entire house to my sister's room. And then. have the most tiring job of waking her up first! That's exactly why I didn't feel like answering the phone in the first place!

What more, Mr. Smartypants had to talk to me for like 10 minutes before he got to the point that he wants to talk to my sister! I mean, by that time, I'm wide awake. Here's a good tip: #o1. If you want to call at strange hours and want to talk to my sis, I have no objections. And please, don't be polite to me first. You can just say you want Lydia, because I'm perfectly fine with that. At least, I'll be only half awake and be able to fall straight to sleep right after. #o2. Just don't call in the first place! x)

#o2. And I'm her sister?
Uncle Kevin Where's ******? Joshua, find ******!
Josh I'm trying! Find Lydia and then you sure find him.
Uncle Kevin Joshua, that's not kind.
Josh What!
Hazel It's kinda true.
Miss Cath Hazell! Wait till I tell your sister!
Hazel Go ahead. She won't do anything either.
Josh Who's her sister?
Miss Cath Lydia lahh!
*slaps Joshua*
Josh What! I didn't know.

Well, isn't that interesting! First person who doesn't know who my sister is. TSK! It was funny, I heard Josh asking Weeyen later, "Who's Lydia's sister?" Weeyen: "Hazel lah! Of course it's Hazel. Who else?"

Well other than the two episode, I'm a perfectly content girl.
Hiphop was chill :D
That's about it misters and misses. =P

Truth and lies
the lies always stand out (:

No comments: