Thursday, July 10, 2008

Because HE loves me :D

Well, I can't believe I had such an inspiration yesterday night when I was trying to study for a Science test. It must of been really from God, cause not only did I write this really cool poem, the Science test I was studying for was really easy. ;D

In God's Supply Box

Dear Child,
When you can't seem to see what is ahead, I have a new pair of glasses for you to put on.
When you make a mistake, there's always an eraser with me that you can borrow, or white out.. if the mistake is in ink.
Don't worry if someone has hurt you, because I've got a box full of bandages at different sizes and shapes and the best detol ever, it's called love.
When you're scared, you can crawl under my bed, it's dust-free!
If you happen to need any help, you can dial 333 and I'll pick up. It's almost like 911, but you don't have to answer questions, you get to ask them!
Secrets are always secrets, and if you can't seem to trust anybody with them, you can trust me.. I promise you that.
This is what I give you, my child. It's your chose to believe, to trust.
I don't want be an abnormal person to you, I want to be real.
So never forget this, my darling. I have glasses, erasers, bandages, detol, and much more waiting for you. My phone number is really easy to memorize and it's a 1-800 number. My ears are always listening. Now it's your turn to come.
--
Well, well. It's one special day today, trust me. (:
It's Bee's, Pom's, and James' bday!
I know, when Bee walked through the door I screamed the loudest. hahahaha! Mr. Fan got upset. Oops! Hahaha!

Miss Bee Ang
 This girl friend of mine is one of a kind, seriously! I mean, there is no way to describe her other than supercalifragilisticexpielidocious. I don't really think it's an adjective or whatsoever. It's actually a word that makes you feel great, according the Mary Poppins. Hahahaaa! Anyhows, Bee. I salute you! Thanks for being that great friend.

 Miss Bee Ang on her birthday, which is today.
I know! She let her hair down!!

Paul Mae the Pom pom!
 Dearest girl friend! =) She is just so cute! As in, the way she acts, yes. hahaa! Almost bossy, yet not. I always say she's just so mature for her age. Amazing! (: And well, yuahhs, she just rocks lahh. With the la, of course. =P
--
Well, Miss Cath's class went for the One Life exhibition today. I'm really glad that they all got to go. When I went, it was really touching even if I had seen all the props and all, since I had helped with making them. (: If you guys want the One Life theme song, just tell me on MSN, and I'll send it to you. x)

ONE LIFE. Do Something. (:

No comments: