Monday, July 21, 2008

imagination has no age.

..bwecauseee, I can dream a lot. (:

Yes, she's back to updating. Somehow, it odd, but I hardly update on weekends? I'm suppose to be free then. x) Realleyy, I'm everything but busy on weekends. But I just don't use to computer. My sis is always using it.. or playing online Scrabble with my dad. I can't believe anyone would want to do that! O_o

My weekend was pretty much normal and boring. I got the worstest stomachache on Saturday, therefore missing my youth group. Actually, I'm being really honest, I just didn't want to go. =\ I just so do not fit into my youth. School is literally my social group, not forgetting the beloveds in Maine. :D

Other than that, I'm looking forward to a busy but fun week ahead of me. =) Tomorrow I'm playing for a basketball tournament. I know, Hazel is playing basketball. The only practice I had of basketball was in Maine. Two girls against 3 boys, or something like that. And guess what, girls shall always rock! ;D The problem is, in this tournament, we gals are playing again girls. That's a hard issue. =P  Oh, and never forgetting Friday! =)

And the normal sacred moments of one's life. (: The little moments that makes one happy. I love you all so much. Thanks for making me who I am, the way I act, the way you make me smile. Cause no one can replace you.

..and I was tagged. This tag is really cool, eh? =P

A. Amanda.
1) Do you love this person? Well, of course! I miss ya!
2) Is this person your enemy? Nopes.
3) Would you kiss this person? definitely not.

B. Bee Ang.
1) What do you really think of this person? She's one of a kind. (:
2) What’s their favourite colour? hmms, actuallly. I don't know!
3) Ever danced with them? err, nayy.

C. Chanelle.
1) Do you have a crush on this person? heh, nopes.
2) Have you ever had a crush on them?err, naww.
3) How old are they? man, the English! pfftts. err, she is 17.

D. David Chaves. - Let's hope he doesn't read this. d:
1) How long have you known him/her? err, 6 years?
2) Biggest regret? of course not. I'm glad he exist. ;D
3) Do you hate this person? hahaa. Better not.

E.Esther.
1) Have you met their parents? nopeyy.
2) Worst thing about this person? hmm, she is too hyper? that's what someone told me.
3) Best thing about this person? Well, at CG she makes me more comfortable.

F.
1) Have you ever dated this person?
2) When is the next time you will see him/her?
3) Do you go to school with them?

G. Grace Kam.
1) Are they a good listener? Yes, a very good one. =)
2) Have you ever lied to make this person feel better? mm, maybe.
3) Is this person good looking? Of courseee! DUH.

H. Hannah.
1) What grade are they in? grade 7?
2) Is he/she your friend? Yesshh.
3) Ever done something illegal with this person? heh. Nopes!

I. Isaac.
1) What is this person’s favourite food? err, no idea.
2) How did you meet this person? School, duhs.
3) Do you trust them? Yeahp.

J. Jonathan Roberts.
1) Do they have any siblings? Mm, I'm one of them. =P
2) Do you know their favourite song? Something to do with Switchfoot, I guarantee!
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you? ...

K. Kelvin Wong.
1) How old were you when you first met? 13.
2) How did you meet? School.
3) Ever danced with this person? Does hiphop lessons count? ;D

L. Lydia.
1) What would you do if you had a crush on this person? HAHA. She's my real biological sister, ello.
2) Do you like him/her as a friend? Well, nope. ;-)
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person? err, if I ever go, I'm sure to go with her.

M. Matthew.
1) Is this person older than you? hahaa. I like to think he isn't.
2) Is this person single? Yeah.
3) How many times do you talk to them in a week? daily?

N. Naomi.
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend? Duh, no!
2) Have you seen this person cry? hmm, Naomi is thick. ;D
3) Do you know this person’s middle name? err...

O.
1) Are you related?
2) Could you live with this person?
3) What school do they go to?

P. Paul Lyn.
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? No.
2) How about a sleepover with them? No.
3) Does this person have a job? No.

Q. Qi Shuen.
1) Does this person drink alcohol? har, hopefully not!
2) Have you seen this person dance? no..
3) Who do they " like "? hmms.

R. Rebecca.
1) Have you heard this person sing? Mm, we worship lead together.
2) Do you think this person will repost this? Sadly, she has no blog.
3) When does this person look best? hmm, I haven't seen her for the longest time.

S. Sarah.
1) Is this person taller than you? Yeahp.
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her? hahaa, yes.
3) Do they live close to you? naww.

T. Tommy.
1) Would you do anything for him/her? You wish. No.
2) Have you been to his/her house? nopes.
3) Where do they live? I have no idea.

U.
1) Is this person in a relationship?
2) When is the last time you saw him/her?
3) What colour hair does this person have?

V.
1) Do they have a crush on you?
2) Would you hug this person?
3) Is this person your friend?

W. Wee Yen.
1) Is this person loud or quiet? Loud.
2) Describe this person: umm, considerate. =)
3) What colour eyes does this person have? Black, I think?

X. Xin Yi
1) Why are you friends with him/her? Sister of a friend.
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them? School, lunch. Counted?
3) What is one thing you would change about them? ...

Y.
Does this person wear make-up?
2) Does this person play any instruments?
3) What is their favourite sport?

Z. Zoe.
1) Does this person have MSN? Yea.
2) Have you ever made out with this person? No!
3) When will you see this person next? Tomorrow. =P

Well, that's about it. Cheers!

No comments: