Friday, July 18, 2008

Cause it was your birthday.

Well, I totally forgot about it yesterday, but it's never too late.
Celine's birthday was on July 17th! =)

My gosh, the adorable has turned 9. I can't imagine her when she's 12 and I'm graduating. *gasp* Let's just not think about that. ;D I bet boys will be following her everywhere. They already do. =P

 
Yes, an old familiar pic, but i have no recent one. =\

Well, as you can see, Celine hasn't changed much in her looks, but I sure have. hahaa! =P That was taken last year, kay. Lat year was not a long time ago. x) 'Nways, continuing. She is just one lovable person. It's really easy to love her and never get angry at her, as naughty as she is. =) Her hugs are really the best among best. I consider all hugs great, but yes. Best among best are Celinie's. :D Keep on rocking, dear. One day I hope to see you as one accomplished woman, not in worldly terms, but in God's standard. I love you! (: Muaxz!

No comments: