Friday, August 22, 2008

all in a day.

Geez. Woke up a perfectly good time for vacation @7.30 to find that I had 5 missed calls and 1 SMS. I was sleeping really soundly at 11 last night. Hmmphh. It was Jon, saying that today's outing to school was not canceled, and to come to school. Gosh, I sleepily walked into my sister's room and then had a nice session with the parents. Then, what a rush, getting ready in 30 minutes. =X

Well, yea. Arrived at school at 9. Honestly, I had no expectations of having a fun time. Really, I planned a day just diving onto the couch, reading to my heart's content, washing the bathroom, being spastic! Hmphh, and then this sister of mine, along with Jon and Wee, go plan to go to school again. So here I was in school, sitting there reading Island Stallion Fury while listening to my sister going, "Where's Weeyen! I'm so bored" and Jon memorizing Bible king's name and at the same time, SMSing Weeyen, "Where are you?!" about 20 times. Yes, and wasting OUR credit. It was really a fun day.

To end it off, Weeyen finally arrived. We hung out for a while longer, and I finished my book in about 2 hours. Ordered Mackers again - this time we got it delivered - and waited about another hour. The delivery man takes ages! Mm, the other three went up the ramp about 3 times to collect food that wasn't there yet. Well, it finally came. Hmm, spent our time testing out each other's coke - we all literally drank from everyone's cup - to see who's was the strongest. Mine was the weakest, it literally was fizzy water that was brown. We were laughing like spastic, cause jon was planning a secret scheme that shall be kept between us four, and was talking about black paper, and Weeyen went, "What! Wrap ourselves in it?" HAHAHAH. :P It was actually for the window, but Jon suddenly went, "Can also, just bring a bit more extra."

Okay, enough talk on what happen and how, and what etc. In the end, I had a much 'funner' day than I had expected. To end off my What I Did Today, I watched Jon after lunch playing this soccer game. They scream, shout, and JUMP when they score a goal. Pfftt.

Really, I just had a great day in overall. I'm just amazed at how close we all just get along together. Who would of imagined last year when the Changsters first joined GRC that they'll fit in so well? We were so out then. I definitely felt out, then. Man, I'm just so grateful for you all. Maybe you all won't get it, but I've just lost so many friends, this year, last year, years before that, that somehow I don't trust anyone, anymore. Honestly, my heart pins for a real friend. Maybe, I still don't have one, but I got lots of buddies that I can laugh at, whisper with, and just have fun with. Really truly, I love you. (:

No comments: