Saturday, August 23, 2008

bumblebee.

*the phone starts beeping, SMS just came in*
Both the sisters make a wild plunge for it.

..and guess what! My sister literally fell out of the chair trying to get it, and the chair kinda followed her and went tumbling down after her. And it's like the tall Ikea chair with the padded cushion, you get me. It's living room furniture! o_O

Hazel: Chech! For goodness sakes, behave yourself and don't go all out for an SMS! It's just a phone you know! *continues lecturing*

Really, it was hilarious. The SMS was from Hotlink. :P
--
Other than that, we headed off to the National Hockey Stadium to set up for the 30-hour famine countdown that's happening tomorrow. It's a World Vision event. Spent the entire day there, helping Mommy pack food for tomorrow and organize the volunteers. Really, I must look like my mom, cause all the volunteers - who are adults - kept on asking me what they were suppose to do. =\ hahah. On the other hand, Daddy said I looked professional cause I had a arm made out of rolls of masking tape, and a hand with marker pens and blades. =)

It was a tiring day, and I was sweating furiously. Hmm, will update later about it. For now, I shall hit the sack cause tomorrow I'm waking up at 5.30 for another full day in the stadidum.

Ciao!

No comments: