Sunday, August 3, 2008

you can't be that one.

With no passion in life today, I can scarcely blog. Man, practically dead boring and useless. Computer was formatted, and I've lost everything and we had a time of a life just trying to download MSN Messenger. Firstly, the 8.0 Version then 8.5 Version (which took such a LONG time) and then Plus. We are finally done. hahah. Now, for Gimp, Photoscape, Picasa, PhotoImpression whatsoever.

..and Daddy just said the problem is a hardware issue and we're changing the hardware. Geez, all that reformating and downloading for nothing. Pffttt.

Anyways, let do this taggie.

1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:


2. A place you'd like to travel to:

3. Your favorite place:
 
Dear Maine, how I miss you...

4. Your favorite food:


5. Your favorite pet:


6. Your favorite color combination:
...more like pastel blue and green. Heavenly.

7. Your favorite piece of clothing:

 
hmms, but mine is nicer. =P 

8. Your all-time favorite song:

this doesn't tell much, eh? hehass. The song Lion is luv.

9. Your favorite TV show:
err, what if I don't watch T.V.?

10. First name of your significant other/crush:

 
 I'm sorry, that is for you to find out. x)

11. The town you live in:
 
Perfect! I'm right beside Merchant Square. 

12. Your first job:

 
Precisely, I'm a graphic designer. This isn't my first job, it currently is my job. I've have it since the beginning of this year, I believe? And I use Gimp. =) Well, yea. It's the best job any 14 year old could wish for. I'm doing this for my dad's company, he designs/creates websites, so I help him in the graphic side. It's really cool kay. Whenever I get a task, I get RM15 per hour. =P

That's not all. I've just discovered news that I was going to tell you, and yea..this tag made it perfect timing. I've got a second job. This time, even cooler. So currently, I have two jobs. I have to study this flash program and learn how to edit flash. And just for learning this program, I get RM10 per hour. Chun ehh? Like, all I have to do is learn it. It isn't often you go to college and get paid for learning your career. hahah. Here's the sad news, I only have 10 hours to learn it. =X After that, if I ever have to edit flash, it'll be my first job.
--
Okayaa, other than this.. my weekend sucks. I mean, I've got this crazy headache. =\

...and I'm longing for love.

Boyaa! Tootles - I'm off.

No comments: