Friday, August 1, 2008

learning to fly.

 Dearest Becka Boo,
I miss you. I really do. Just wanna tell you, I'm not forgetting. I'll always remember. Do remember this necklace? I'm wearing it everyday to as a memory of you. I love you!

and July had just slipped through my fingers. My gosh, today I was checking my scores, results, and averages for my works (I am really detailed in that!) and I suddenly was like, "omg! It's August!" Yea, started rounded up my grades for July. My estimate total average is 93.33. To think, I'm only like 0.2% away from getting my grade rounded up to an A! =\ Sad, sad.

Let's summarize. Half of the year is over. Geez, must I repeat. Time is just *whooshh!* hahah. Man, I haven't said whoosh for a long time. ; ) Jon used to make fun. =P 'Nways, July. Hazel, think positive. x) Sorrey, I'm in a really weird mood right now. =X heh.

July. It's been a cool month. Trust me, really cool. It's not often when you suddenly make a really good friend in such a short time of acquaintance. Like hug someone whom you've only 'known' for 2 weeks. I've discovered so much about myself, and the courage that is actually inside of me when I have to put it into effect. And to just act like who I am, and no one else. No more hiding who I wanna be. (: Missing home is something I face every month, so it isn't new. Yea, but i missed it like much more than usual last month. I have no idea, but I'm really trying to except that I'm in Malaysia for this time being. And I'm happy. :D

Preaching was a challenge, but I quite enjoyed it. Basketball is terrible. Seriously. hahah. Trust me, I'm best at swimming and Capture the Flag. =P

..and lastly, hugs are d' best! Check this out: here!

No comments: