Tuesday, September 9, 2008

it's grace.

So, it's someone's very special day! =)
 

Yes, no other than Miss Adorable Grace Kam. Before I roll the pictures, let me tell you about this girlfriend of mine, shall I? She's just wonderful. I met her last year, but hardly even remember knowing her, cause she was away all the time, arrived to school late, and was dancing as a fairy for Peter Pan. :) Then, beginning of this year, we just clicked? I mean, we knew each other, we just didn't talk. So yea, beginning of this year we talked a lot, I moved to sit beside her, and we had endless conversations. Then, she moved to the Youth Hall, and has been continuously on the move with no permanent place to sit, so she keeps her stuff at my place, and our precious SOAP! hahaha. We are extremely close, we go to the bathroom together, and wash our hands, talk about hair, baking, Home Ex., boys.. anything that interests us! (: She calls me, once she called me 3 times in one day, and we just talk. ahahaha. About? That is for you to find out. hahaha. We've been together in cheerleading, hiphop, ultimate frisbee, going to the toilet, you name it. :P

That and this is my Gracie.

We've been through sweats. :)
Sports fiesta! Cheerleading!
Then we went to change, and drink milo, and hang out. Then, to A&W!

Sitting together at school. We were known for our loud conversations. Oops? hahaha. My sis was like, "You two talk so loud, everyone can hear you!" :P

Circumstances in all sorts of sizes, shapes!

..and numbers!

What else? When I reflect the times we've had...

...she's a best friend one should never ever lose.

Happy Birthday, Gracie!
(:

No comments: