Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet?

Bums, MSN. I just can't sign in! =\
Meebo, ebuddy, and everything isn't working either. Screw Microsoft.

...wooo! And I'm in!!

Anyways, I really got to update you on all the happenings. Life is just so interesting! =) Really, truly, and I feel so young and childish again. ahahaha. Let's get this up.

So the year is coming to an end, and so is all the heticness that comes with it, yes? Day of Excellence. I'm really doing a minor play this year, just joining a chorale and singing a duet, and I'm out! The rest of the time, I shall sit myself down in some quiet corner WITH MY MATH BOOK and watch the performances. Mhmm, I am content. :P

What else is the new fad? Hm, the new boys. ahahaha. I'm serious. Well, actually, I'll be pacific, one of the new boys. ahahaha. *winks!* omg, he is SO hot.

&& Award's Night is coming up, so the drama practices are going to begin. This piece of paper was passed around and anyone who wanted to act/participate put their names there. Well, so I didn't, obviously knowing that if they needed me, they'll put me in. ahahaa. And guess what happen?

I LIKE GOT A SUPER MAJOR ROLE.

Notice the like. As usual, the exaggeration. Okay, bear with me here. The whole drama is about Paul the Zealot - which is Weeyen btw - and it's really long. It has a limited number of actors, I'm serious. Hmm, 16 actors only. Honestly. And of all the people in that piece of paper - and mine was not even there - I got one of those 16 roles. x) Well, let's get to that acting. I actually quite enjoy acting, so I don't mind.

And now, you guys are dying to know who I'm acting as.

First, Jon is Barnabas. ahahaha. Jon to me: Aiyooo! I don't want to be Barnabas lahhh! Hazel: Err, it isn't MY fault.

&&! I am Priscilla. Yes, you know the Priscilla in the Bible whose married to Aquilla. Yes? (It was so funny, Sarah didn't know who Priscilla was. Err, she needs to study her Bible.) Well, yea. And now you guys are dying to know who my Aquilla is, right? :P ahahaha. Bad news. My Aqilla is travelling during the drama, so all I have to say is, "Aquilla and I are so and so" while Aquilla is overseas. xP lol?

Other than that, Bee came to my house today after school and she was talking to my teddybear. Teddybear love UNITE. Except, I don't talk to my teddy in public. Then she found my moshi fellow dude and my puppy, and made a story about my teddybear and moshi dude being together and getting a puppy. ahahaha. It was soo random and funny.

Then, we switched to google it - hot dudes. Like, err.. Oliver James, Shane West, Zac Efron, WILLIAM MOSELEY, and then Skandar Keynes. We searched Skandar and all went, "See, HE IS SO NOT HOT." hahaha!

We finally got to the knitting part of the visit, which is the purpose bee came to visit, actually. hahaa. And we watched What a Girl Wants at the same time. That movie is like, woo! Cool man! :) Okay, fine bee. I agree with you, Oliver James is hot. =X

Alrighto. I think that's quite enough talking. Ciao!

No comments: