Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a little think again.

So, my mind is in a whirl currently. Had sun stroke today! Like, omg. Frisbee is forever exhausting, and I really got too much sun. =\ I was like, about to faint the entire day? It was exhausting.

And then, my world finally cleared in front of me. It's like, who knows what's my future, but I know what I'm studying to become. :D

Anyway, I'm only blogging today because it's my best friends birthday.

So, dearest Becka Boo. I miss you like a thousand sweedish fish of gummy bears, anything. Life.. is just different without you. I miss the jet tubs, swimming in the rain, fake nails, everything a young girl's heart has always desired to do.  I miss just being myself, which I guess is the disadvantage as you grow older (?) Amazing that 4 years have already gone by, and we still haven't forgetten each other, and I'm so super glad. Cause memories of me and you shall always reign in my heart, forever. I love you so much, dear. Have a blessed year ahead of you. :)

No comments: