Monday, September 22, 2008

long time coming.

Can't you see?
You have such a split personality, and I just can't stand it anymore. It's like you treat others like honey, and I'm the bee or something.
Look, forget it. You can have the guys, the popularity, the smartness, WHATEVER. I can be that ant in your eyes when you look at me, and you can think whatever you want to think of me..
but for once, treat me like a human.
because that's what I am.
I'm glad I'm not like you.
I just don't want to care anymore. I don't want to care about a thing. Don't want to love someone. I want to forget that I even care, but forgetting is not going to change anything. I can't run away from you. I can't erase what has already happened.

oh, I need a hug.

maybe, I need to see the daylight
to leave behind this half-life
don't you see I'm breaking down

Lately, something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life
is there really no escape?
no escape from time of any kind 

No comments: