Tuesday, September 23, 2008

once upon a time.

So here's the catch. I don't stay emo for a long time. I mean, how could a Hazel stay emo for a long time. It's totally impossible. :D I bet all the Hazels in this world are happy people. They MUST be. Hazel means 'one who turns to God' so once you have God, you're happy right? RIGHT?

ahahaha. Raquel's randomness is contagious. ahhhhblugg, and I'm not even talking to her, and I'm catching it. For your information, ahhblugg is called nonsense. Yes, exactlyy! Can you feel the randomness? :P

Mm, I am in a weird mood. D:

Anyways, the week has been going purfecttlyy fine, except I got emo yesterday. :( ahaha. Other than that, I am happeyyy. Usually. I am now. That counts, yea? :) Guess what? I've been managing to finish all my goals really fast, then I'll score people's LifePAC test for Uncle Kevin, and go home and joy!

P.S.S! Guess what!? I got 100% on my 909 Math test. Like, WOOO! It's been ages since I've gotton a 100 on a math test, since 9th grade math is really quite hard. And then, Zoe said I cheated cause I graded my own test - Uncle Kevin let's me - but I did not cheat. You don't have to believe me, but you will believe me when you grade the test yourself. ahahah! There is nothing contriversal in it. Straight, 100%. Comm'on man, the test was easy. For once, I didn't get stuck on a single problem. I was so happy, I had to glee. Like, I litterally screamed across the room to boast to Jon. :P He had gotten 80 something. HAH!

Okay, I shall stop. :P

So the end of the year is here. Guess what (this is P.S.S.S) ?! That means I'm going to be up the walls, busy like nuts! =\ Day of Excellence is tomorrow and on Thursday. Tomorrow, almost all of us are doing nothing, cause it's all the pulpit stuff. So, I planned to grap thou Math book and sit at the corner. But guessie what (P.S.S.S.S), I have to do the Judges Form thingymajig for the entire day till it ends, so bye bye Math. Oh well, I should discipline myself and stop doing work sometime, yea? hahah. Then on Thursday, I'm gonna be busy singing. (And I got a sore throat, zomg) I'll be glad when it's over. No more practices! :D

After Day of Excellence, I plan to enjoy myself for the whole of October since there's Hari Raya vacation, Field trip, && KUANTAN! =) Beach, here I come. I'm gonna stay in Swiss Garden, and my sis and I get a room of our own. As in, we have to share one. But, like we don't have to share it with the parents like usual. So, the freedom to jump on beds, and dance everywhere. :) Can't wait!

That's practically this year. Award's Night. Birthdays! Migration of the beloved Melissa and Zoe. D: Graduation of the pretty Jaclyn. An unknown year ahead of me.

Yet, a certain year ahead. 'Member, it'll always turn out okay. =)

No comments: