Friday, September 5, 2008

when tomorrow comes.

As you all know (if you don't know, I'm here to tell you) my faithful desktop died ages ago, so going online is scarce, and it's really hard to finish everything I want to accomplish on the computer. Well, it's up again, finally, even I'm not using it this moment, but my sis is downloading everything back into it. =)

Say hello again to constant changes in blog templates, more photo editing and etc. Woo! Mm, this blog skin is really getting old. D:

Oh, and oh! Been reading Google books for the limited preview of Chicken Soup! :D Just found a little part of the Chicken Soup for Nurse's Soul. Woo!

Let's have some pictures for now. :)

Visits to school during the holidays;

Birthday girl on her birthday. (: 

We were just sitting there, hanging out?

On Friday with only Jon and Wee.
We were really bored, kay! Jon took this pic while we were waiting for Wee. 

30 hour Famine;

I totally agree, the green sucks. Such a shade!
Free tee-shirts! I like get 3 of them. One green, white, and yellow. :) 

Mm, remember I went to dinner with the World Vision family on Monday? Oh, it was great! Saw like a celebrite. hahah. Felt awkward cause my sis and I were the only 'kids', everyone was in there 20s or older! Oh, but the food was delicious! LAMB! Yums!

We got the extra fans for free! hahah.
They were selling at for RM3 at the famine. :P

; living to the fullest . (:

No comments: