Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I was talking to him, FIRST.

So, the days have been great. Well, almost perfectly great, but. The three days holiday was good for me, I think? Hm, just hung out, did hardly any work, and thus, am feeling guilty now. =\

BUT.

I've been the so tired these days. So tired, it's like I've gotta get afternoon naps to survive. Like, eye bags peoples! Nights are practically diasters, cause I can't fall asleep, and when I finally do, it's one restless night. Mm, it's terrible cause I'm always this very sound sleeper, and I can't survive without at least 8 hours of a purely sound sleep.

Other than that, surviving.. as I said. =)

Who knows how many times I repeat this, but let's say it again. I find my days so occupied of laughing, talking, and just having a plain fun time with all my buddies. Raquel was eating Zoe's wan tan mee at lunch today, and was twirling it like spaghetti. ahahaa. Memories! Break up with your boyfriend! ;D

What else? Kelvin and Matthew are totally entertaining. Sarah and home economics! Umm, oh yea! And the school is like invaded with BOYS. Mm, Melissa and I are most likely gonna be separated by a new dude in between us, cause darhling Jac moved to the Youth Hall. :( There's practically like 6 new boys and 1 new girl? Talk about it, even without the new addition, the school was overflowing with boys, and we girls are complaining. Why does the population go to the boys! At least there'll be more bachelors than old maids when we all grow up. hahaha! :P

Okay, that's about it. Ciao for now, yea? =)

No comments: