Monday, October 13, 2008

459.

My eyes pain. D: I sucessfully wore my contacts for the entire school day, but my eyes started hurting at the end and I got a killing headache. Geez, contacts are.... contacts. Hmphh.

&I'm listening to the most wonderful music eva. It's called the chatter of birds! I have never known birds to be so noisy, especially at 5 pm! wakaka!

'Nways, I have never been so excited for the week to just END. Like hello, what is better than a whole room to yourself in a beach resort - scratch to myself - the beach, the pool, the food, the company! :) I get to see Marcus and Nicolas, which are like the only other two kids there. wahaha. Don't worry, they're entertaining, muahah. :P

Yea, I'm totally looking forward to it. For once, I can relax.

... kayy, so I was tagged by Melissa and Shab. (btw Melissa, your puppies are SO adorable, haha. And your tag is really funny, haha. But I don't feel like doing it, lol? :P ) So, I shall do Shab's. :D

What is his/her name?
Shabeta Kumar

How old is he/she?
Hmm, I think she's 22. Waitt, wrong calculation. Muahah. 16.

What relationship are you having with him/her?
oh yes, and a very very serious one. ;D

Did he/she ever betray you?
ever is past-tense, so that means no. :)

Do you love him/her?
Good question. Do I? haha, of course I do!

Is he/she your soulmate?
Hmm...?

What do you think of him/her?
Well, I think she's cool. hahah. Doesn't that sound like some answer a boy would give? Trust me, I don't think boys can ever be descriptive. lol? Let's see, Shab is terribly understanding, my big teddybear, and well, she's cool. hahah!

Would you get him/her a pressie?
Well, that depends. I wouldn't randomly get her one for some random ordinary day, but if it's December 30, then yes. Muahah.

Is he/she a liar?
Well, everyone is, considering that everyone lies.

Would you marry him/her?
Let me think... no, I don't think so.

If you become more popular than him/her, would you dump him/her?
Popularity hardly matters, so obviously not.

Tag 10 people that you really care and they must answer these question about YOU:

10 people is a lot of people. Wahaha. I'm not even sure if I really care for 10 people. Well, let's see how far I can go. hehe.

#o1. Zoe Tai
#o2. Jonathan Roberts
#o3. Raquel Ho
#o4. Melissa Yeap
#o5. Sarah Ti
#o6. Melinda Lien

Well, I'm off. My eyes are so tired and I've tons more of work and hatred Home Economics is killing me with it's 2 pages long of explaination on How to put on a zipper. *rollseyes* You know what, I'ld rather send my garment to the tailor and get the zipper sewed on for me then learn how to do it in the book. mwahaha. xP

EDIT;

I love Facebook! Guess what I found while I was looking through Pieces of Flair? wakaka; nanoo!

Look at the middle one. hahaha! Didn't I tell you I love it?
Girls, #14. Muahahah! :d

No comments: