Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i miss you.

Breeze Jr. #5 is my heaven. Sighs. :( So so sad.

Hazel Did you have a funeral?
Chanelle Yea, did you burry it, did you have a funeral?
Melissa No, we threw it in the trash can

Chanelle practically screamed louder than the lunch bell, which went off at that time. Omg, the poor puppy! D: hahah. Melissa was like, my maid did it, not me! :\

Back to the point, the real reason for this extremely short post is birthdays! :D Wahaha, I have no idea why I'm posting this cause it's for a long lost friend who's half away across the world and is 7 years younger than me. Last time I saw him, he was 2? Omg, he's turning 7 now! That is freakeyy.

'Nways.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!

I still remember that big, chubby, and cute boy I babysitted. Can't imagine you right now! All I know is that you are definitely one of the cutest boys on planet earth, and probably still are. Muahah. I miss you! :D

On another note, I just realized that in exactly 1 months time it'll be my birthday. hahah, I am not reminding you (wait, I am). :P Sadly, I don't think I should be happy, or as a matter of fact, I'm not happy. =\

That's all for today. I really really need to take this Language Arts test tomorrow, but with the last Self Test incomplete, and thousands more of reports.. well, we shall see.

459. (: Ciao!

No comments: