Sunday, October 26, 2008

bestsibs.

best buddies. (:

Basically it was all about the pool and toothpaste. Went to sleep at 3am and woke at 5 to prank the boys! :D It didn't work out, more details later. And yea, they swam all the time and it was sooo tempting, in the end, I ALMOST went in. Till I composed myself and became a good girl. muahah.

More about it when I get all the pictures. :D

there was the sad parts also. and the scary parts. and I emo-ed. For someone. As in, I was sad cause someone was sad. D:

oh and current update: I finally dared cut my half gone toe-nail off, and cleaned up all the dried blood and skin with the dried blood inside of it and now my toe looks as good as new. It's just my left foot now, and I think I'll be able to dance and swim and swing once again. How I look forward to that again.

I'm not going for LOUD, so don't try looking for me. Have fun though!
#o8. I feel for you. Really, do. Sighs. But don't emo too much yea, cause we'll get through it all together, and life always consist of such things. It's okay, we're all humans. Don't forget I love you. (:
d'Phrase,
other flaws. ):

No comments: