Thursday, October 23, 2008

469.

Current update; my feet are still painful but I think they're healing. The left side one (not the one with the broken toe nail) is hurting more cause its a wound on the skin of my toe bones, so I can't stretch my toes else it's really STIFF and painful. You do get me right? Anyways, it another excuse to sit on a chair while everyone sits on the floor - honestly, it does hurt when I sit on the floor - and I have power to get the boys to do favors for me. Well, honestly I get boys to do favors for me all the time, not necessarily all the time they say yes, but with hurting feet, they've all said yes. :P As Sarah said - girl power man!

Another thing, farewell party's tomorrow! :D And we're gonna go swimming and I get another excuss! haha. Not that I hate swimming, it's a hobby.. but I've definitely have enough for a while and plus, I hate getting pushed into the pool so thereof, I get another excuss cause swimming pool water is bad for my wound and therefore, I get to push people in, they can't push me in. muahah! :)

My nose! Hahah. No more Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, at least according to my son. :P Yea, it was peeling yesterday so I was like peeling off my skin. It was disgusting. Still is a bit burnt.

Another interetsing fact, I passed my 910 Math test! :) 95%. I am so happy cause it was really hard and in the end, I only got 1 wrong. Thus, 10th grade, I welcome you!

&& my phone expired ages ago and we just got this SMS from Hotlink saying that it is activated. Wippees for Maxis. You all Digi people are a sad case. :P After all, us Hotlink users can testify that sometimes our messages don't get sent to Digi users. hah.

btw, I miss you. a lot. I miss the talks, arguments, and teasing we had. I miss chatting with you online. You seem so far away when I see you every single day. I miss the hugs. I miss the way you comfort me. Honestly, I'm wondering what happen. :\
d'Phrase,
Oh I see.. Well, anywayyys.

No comments: