Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello beautiful.

Read a forward. This is for all the girls aka woman in the world, even if you think your ugly. Geez, you should never believe that, everyone is beautiful.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole;
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman,
With time, only grows.

Maybe it's time for us girls, me included, to stop caring so much about our looks, our hair, and everything. Who cares about how we look on the outside, cause if boys can't accept who we really are in the inside, then get lost boy. hahah, seriously. xP

My foot is so almost healed. I can't wait till the horrid scalb falls off and I can dance, go for PE, and lastly but definitely not least swim and SWING again! :D That is if I dare to again. (:
--
Anyhow, time to rant and rave now so kindly forward, I will not sue you for only coming to my blog and reading the cbox, lol.

Let's keep it short and simple. I should be content with what I got, what I have, cause it all totally rocks and it's what I'm suppose to have, and no one else has exactly what I have, and I'm unique in every way..

...but I'm not content. Sighs.

d'Phrase,
Zoe, save me! 8 boys.

No comments: