Tuesday, October 28, 2008

of being me. (:

I missed LOUD or Fai's open house or something excitingly fun on Sunday night. Geez, and it's partly my fault cause I didn't have the mood of going anywhere last week (except for the slumber) and thus, didn't. In the middle of all the happening fun around me, I felt like going out. Sighs. But, obviously, too late then.

Oh well, I had a good time SMSing at home. *winks*

Anyhow, I have so much to blog about cause I haven't done a proper post lately abut all the ups and downs of life. Firstly, slumber, and then, the seminar today.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mom picked me up after school and announced that she was sick and that I would have to find my own way there. That's better than saying I can't go, okay. haha. The panic! lol. Well, manage to arrange transport from Sarah so I had to rush home, pack in less than 20 minutes, and head off the school again. I arrived in time, Kelvin and Matt hadn't even come back from Atrita. Guess what? They were doing grocery shopping, hilarious okay. Like, they bought a towel and a toothbrush as well.

Arrived at Sarah's after a long journey with Celine on my lap. Of all laps, mine. Cause she didn't want to sit on Mattew's and Kelvin's. And Celine's heavy okay. :P hahah. Played Cluedo while the boys slept? Kinda. Everyone slowly arrived and they went swimming.

Us gals - Melissa, Chanelle, Naomi, and Sarah - entertained ourselves inside while they swam. hahah. When they all finished, my gosh! Those three crazy girls - aka. Grace, Zoe, and Raquel - took more than 2 hours just showering! Sorry, I'm a girl and I should understand girl things, but that I did not understand. lol. For one thing, I take a very short time to shower.

Ate dinner, and they went swimming again! It was like midnight then. Well, I entertained Naomi for a while and read ESIO TROT (that's TORTOISE backwards). It's a really funny book. Has this poem in ESIO TROT language, as Naomi puts it, and I had to spell it all out for Naomi so she could MSN it to her friend. ;P Anyways, back to midnight swim. Yea, I sat at the pool chair and watched the guys show off AHEM and do backflips in the pool and splashing me and yea, landing on their stomachs. I feel their pain. Oh, but Matthew was super chun though, he was so scared to do it the first time, but he always lands on his feet, never whacks his stomach. Chun, okayy. (:

Midnight feast. A game of hide-and-seek in the dark. The swimming pool beams went off cause Gilbert and Matthew were hiding there, it was so scary. lol. And then, we all tip-toed down to the boys room and told scary stories. They were really scary, but this is the cool part about a Christian group of friends. We had a group prayer after that, and started comforting each other by saying, speak in tongues! Matthew asked what that was, and yea, we had a little evangelism. We should 'anoint' him with the language!

4 alarms were set. hahah, at Sarah's alarm, we all finally woke up. Yes, at 5 in the morning, thankyou. We couldn't wake up Chanelle and Melissa, just couldn't. We shoke them, slapped them, haha. Impossible. :P Zoe, Raquel, Grace, Sarah and I tiptoed down into the study first to discuss our plan, then into the boys room we went. The light was on, and so Sarah flipped it on. Then, Raquel stepped on Matthew's laptop and Grace wanted to take a picture so we turned on the lights again. hahah. Tommy stirred, then Gilbert, Kelvin, and lastly, Matthew who was high asleep and woke up. Sarah went, "Dang it!" and we all rushed out. haha. In the end, only Kelvin and Matthew woke up, so we got them on our side and went back in to prank Gil and Tommy.

Quite a success, okay. Sarah managed to put toothpaste on Gilbert and he just brushed it off, and didn't wake up. In the morning he was like, I didn't kena. LOL!! And then, she put some on Tommy and yea, he woke up, started swearing, and rushed to the toilet. hahah! While he was in the toilet, we all rushed out of the room into the study. Funny thing is that he didn't even see any of us girls! lol. He said in the morning, he bet it was zoe, raquel, and I who had put toothpaste on him. :P

I'll skip the rest, I'm getting really to long- winded, eh? There was another swim after breakfast, and I gotta watch Matthew's and Tommy's phone while they did more flips, haha. Which is cool, cause I get to ransack their phone. Muahaha. x) oh, and Gilbert was about to do a flip from the pool bench, and he said, "Get ready for the last of me" and I immediately said, "bye!!". It was hilarious, Matthew was laughing his head off. :D

Pictures will come later, partly cause Miss Zoe still hasn't gotten them!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So there was this seminar. I forgot what it's called, but it was really good. Not a seminar that I had expected, you know, the ones which they talk and talk and it's really hard to remember everything they have said cause they leave you way to comfortable in your seat! :) lol. This one was exciting, and you move around a lot, which is really good. I can't sit still for too long, ya'know.

One thing first. Ya'all Malaysians, get this straight. It's SEMIN- AREE not SEMIN-ERR. I really still haven't figured you guys out yet. ;]

So they talked about lies, and relationships. The lies part was really cool, cause yea. We had a chance to write down three lies we believe in, which kinda didn't make sense, but oh wells. And then, we were given a number. So, I whispered to Zoe, "I want #14" and guess what I got? Woohoo. I was a lucky girl today, lol?

Oh, yea. And they showed movie clips and when William came up from Narnia, but Zoe and I sat up in our seats and went, "ohmygosh, so hawt." *melts!*

Then, there was this thing about relationships, and we had to share hearts with people. hahah. I am extremely picky, lol! I didn't ask girls for their heart, it feels weird okay, so yea, I shared my heart with boys. They said it didn't matter, it's just an illustration, but still! lol. ;P

There wasn't just the activities, but I learned a lot. Really. About waiting for the right time, and not trying to write my own love story. Give God the pen, let him write it for you. He has a plan for your life, and sometimes, we get impatient, yea. But let's wait, okay?

Anyways, Zoe and I took down notes, we are such good girls! :D hahah.
  • The most complicated human structure is the girl's mind, according to some boy who's in Group 4 and Josh also.
Yes, one of our notes. hahah, to be able to see what boy's think of us girls was really interesting? I mean, since when is a girl's mind complicated? 'ello, that's just how it is! xD

No comments: