Thursday, October 16, 2008

I want to care.

Isaac said it's good to share what's on your mind and I said sometimes it's wise to keep some of it on your mind. D:

But, for once I'll follow his advice. I have to much in my mind to keep it there. Can't even fit anymore in. Sighs.

I'm frustrated. Frustrated with myself. I thought I was kind, loving, treated everyone kindly, with respect.. but i guess I don't. I couldn't even believe my own self that was talking to you. I'm sorry. Sure, you were disturbing, if I must say, annoying, but you're a human like I am, and I shouldn't talked to you like that.

I'm uncertain. Wondering why the past is coming back into the present. I'm glad, in a sense, but scared in another sense. I love you, and I'm glad we're friends.. but, I just don't want to mess up again.

I'm angry. Angry at you for treating us that way. We aren't what you think we are, and maybe it's partly our fault cause we're not being friendly. But, 'ello. Give us a chance, and stop talking bad about us. I wish I could tell you a piece of my mind, but I guess I actually have some sense to keep it inside my mind! Maybe you should learn the same too.

I love you even as annoying as you get sometimes. Sometimes, I'm not sure what to expect of you. Aww, but that's you. The same old you. :)

I respect you.

I am surprised at you. My, first impressions are so wrong. You're everything I didn't expect. Well, it's time I get to know you.. more. :D

I miss you. A lot. It feels exactly like how a sister should feel when her big brother is gone. School's different. No one's there to defend me when I need it. No hug. Don't worry too much, I'm surviving. xP

*exhales*. Well, it sure feels relieving now that it's off. Thanks Isaac!

&omg, I seriously can't wait for vacation!! (:

No comments: