Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well, little darhling cutie-pie Celine just taught me something. :D

I'm the author of my life.

There's times when you think you aren't. You behaviour is like that because of peer pressure, demands on how you are meant to act. But, you know what, no one's forcing you. You are the author of your own life, you have the freedom to act the way you are. Make your life the way you want it to be.

Its really hard for me just to be myself, not matter what others think. I dunno about you, but yea. I want that popularity title, I want that respect. Yesterday, I had a hard evening. God finally intervened and told me that it didn't matter what others thought, or to them you aren't important.. because he looks at the heart. And only the heart.

Well, I had a time trying to set my heart into the right attitude. But, I realized the importance of doing so, cause I'm going for heart examination... soon. (: And, it'll affect the others as well. So.. *closes eyes, and takes a deep breathe* I'm ready. I really am.

No comments: