Monday, October 6, 2008

that windy road.

>> FAST FORWARDD!

Geez, that is exactly what I feel like doing. :) I wanna fast forward my life and see all that's ahead. Cause currently, I'm getting a bit impatient. Pretty soon though, I'll be wanting to press the :Space: button and pause the way too fast speedy life of mine. ahahah.

 'Nways, time to be honest. I survived today. hehas. I knew I would, but I didn't want to, and I really really didn't try to. :P But, I did. And best of all, I've finally taken one step closer in discovering who I really am. No, not who I am when my friends are there, not who I am when my family is around, not who I am when the authorities above me are present. Nahh, who I really really am. No matter who I'm with, no matter if there's strangers around me, or if my long lost friend is right beside me, if the hottest guy in the whole entire world is right in front of me, who cares! x) I'm being who I am.

With the 'who I really am' in mind, I discovered a liitle bit of it today. :D

You know what I really want? I want to be that person whom people respect, look up to, ask help from, and lastly - but certainly not least - the Hazel who acts herself. It's so hard for me to be the real me; it's like I'm always acting. Sighs. Yes, I want to be that person that when people talk about me, they'll say, "I like the way she's always herself, no matter what people think about her." Peer pressure is so strong. I don't want it to affect me, at all.

On a lighter note, today was quite a day. Managed to do most my work in the midst of helping Grace and tutoring Joshua. 'Tutoring' by the way, is really funny. He just couldn't understand and I have no idea how he got this: 3 x 4 = 23. Like, hahaha! I was so good at getting him to do his work, he started calling me mom. Like, whateverr okay. xP Then, Miss Cath sent me Emily, and I was trying to help Josh when Em's like, "Hazel, hazel, hazel, hazellll!"

Josh: See, now everyone wants Hazel. You need help too, right Tommy?
Emily: Hazel, hazel, hazel!!
Hazel: WAIT, one at a time!
Josh: Let's all call Hazel..
Em, Josh, and Tommy: Hazel, hazel, hazel!!!

Riighhto. I was so occupied.

&& I must 'rant and rave' now - as my sis puts it. I did 25 books last quarter! :D I know, it sounds like I'm boasting, but I'm proud of my accomplishment. I mean, last quarter been busy, and I've been having fun, haven't I? I'm not sure myself how I managed to take all those 25 test, but I have. Honestly I didn't work hard - and Sarah and Zoe goes, "Yeaa righttt. Didn't work hard, eh?!" hahaha.

That was the ranting. Now for the raving.

I MISS JON. PERIOD.

What else can I say? I just miss him. School's so incomplete without him, and I'm serious. Sarah was like, "No one's going to poke me anymore." Sighs. I heard "Aiyo, Jon's not here anymore lahh." continuiously through the day. We all miss this or that part of what you were when you were still here. I'm never gonna forget you, korkor. Larryboy. :)

No comments: