Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the world has too many secrets.

... still yet to be discovered.

Woo? I'm discovering tons and tons of them! :D

Anyways, I got contacts!  Like, weee! hahah. I've been always wanting them, so yesterday we went to the Optical shop after school and got a pair for myself and my sis. Wore it for half the day today, cause I'm so not used to it, but it's really cool okay. Like, you eyes feel so light.. AND I CAN SEE! hahahas! The amazing thing called inventions that involve science, and I hate science. :P Not including the things science invents, computers, internet, contacts! woohoo!

Okay, here's my list of movies I've been watching and the ratings.

What A Girl Wants;
Oliver James is hot, high five Bee! :P I love this movie. Watched it about 4 times in 2 weeks. Yea, I know. Nothing better to do, wahahah? It's so totally British accent-ish. Love it. " I love you a thousand Sweetish fish" is my favorite line. (Thee misses Sweetish fish!!) 8/10

Parent Trap;
This movie is totally all laughs. It's rather old, but really, it's nice! :D About twins who were seperated when young, met in camp, and managed to bring their parents back together doing the most naughty things! A must watch. It's totally entertaining, you just laugh all the way through. 9/10

A Walk To Remember;
Old to you, I know, I know. Muahahah. Yea, I've watched it before, but I watched it again, for the fun of it. Such a sweet movie okay. Mommy cried. :) I love the way Shane West is so sweet and changed totally around. 9/10

Lastly, the drama. I love Miss Emel, totally. I AM SO GLAD AQUILA ISN'T IN THE SCRIPT. wahahaha. Cause, already, when he's in the lines they all go "her husbanndd" and then the narrators go AHEM and it's so freaking annoying cause my husband is really no body. Thank goodness its nobody and teasing is survivable. lol? Pluss, they didn't set me up... hahaha.

Muahah. I'm off.

No comments: