Friday, November 21, 2008

2009, here I come.

Marshmellows! :D

It's gonna be a longg post, I have so much to say. :P

Let's start it off with Wednesday night. Zomg, the pain I went through. Was sleeping and dreaming about drama practice (like, gosh right.) and we kept on having to move things over the stage and everytime we did, my stomach hurt. Woke up a little later after that, around 2am, and realized that the pain wasn't just a dream, it was real. It got worse and worse, nothing went into Mr. Toilet Bowl, and I was throwing up. At 4am, I was really really in pain, was practically screaming my head off, and daddy took me to see the doctor at 4.30am. He gave me a jab, and don't ask me what else happen because I was too blur then. Hm, the jab was superbly painful trust me, but it had instant effect and I slept peacefully after that. The whole next day, I had a weak stomach, but today I'm good as new. :D

Oh, and Zoe got the same thing on Thursday daytime. It could be a virus. Who knows. The doctor said for me that my stomach was diguesting and it got tangled together, and there was a lot of gases inside. D:

Award's Night was errm, okay. I prefered last years one cause it wasn't so hetic and LOUD. hahah. But yea, I like the drama. The video. Oh, but there was emabarrassment cause cheerleading came up for awhile before the ceremony started and everyone was staring at it. Sarah, Pom, and I were in the mother's room freaking out. At least Pom and I since Sarah wasn't there.

Parteyy day! :D I still like last year. The whole school today was all cliques. Like, people dunno how to socalize or something. Raquel and I were though. Socalizing by interupting people's conversation and giving them food to eat. Muahaha.
--
Well, fun is over and I probably saw Zoe for the last time today. Sighs. Another sibling gone. Well, another sibling gone that I won't see often, or ever. First it was Jon, now it's Zoe. And I'm only left with my annoying didi. hahaha, kidding. x) It was the joke cause Zoe wanted to go talk to Matthew and I didn't, so I said, younger siblings are annoying! I think younger siblings that are blood related are, I guess. Since, according to my sis, I am. ;P


Oh, and Matthew's leaving tomorrow for Bukit Jalil for training. So practically, I'm left with my sis for 1 whole month. Well, I'll probably see Jon a bit too much lahh. hahaha. Anyway, Matthew, remember to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and don't die cause of so much traning, and don't miss us too much, hahah. Oh, and have fun. :D

Well, I wanted to post something inspirational and plans for next year, but I'll save that for another post. (: Have a blast vacation ahead of you.

Oh, and thanks Raquella for understanding me. =)

No comments: